Heavy duty plastic bags

  • amendment2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      Home Depot's Husky Contractor bags are 3 mils and 42 gallon size.

    • Linda Ellis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
        --- amendment2@... wrote:
        > Home Depot's Husky Contractor bags are 3 mils and 42 gallon size.

        In this case, if I must choose between 3ml/42gal and 2ml/55gal, I'd rather have the 55gal. In the
        event it needs to be split open for a rainfly, you would have more area to work with....

        Linda
        The Truly Educated Never Graduate