Re: Glucosamine (was Hammock Camping AT Section Hike)

  • colonelcorn76
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 22, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "alidisaster"
      <alastair.dent@v...> wrote:
      > Is there a version for Humans? (I've had to give up running due
      > arthritis)
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dawnhark" <dawnhark@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Rick, what is Vit I? Also, FWIW, I just now started my dog on
      Joint
      > > Care Plus, it's glucosamine, chondroitin, Vit C, and MSM. My
      friend
      > > says it made her 8-yr old Choc Lab like she's only 4! She also
      > warned
      > > me to get the one w/MSM, because she tried the version without

      BJ's Wholesale Club (& Sam's Club) sell Glucosamine/MSM combos in
      180 count bottles of 500mg tablets (500mg each of Glucosamine & MSM)
      for 10 bucks. The one I got had a special with 240 count in the
      bottle last time.

      They also have Gluc/Chondroitin and Gluc/Chon/MSM but at about 3
      times the price and Chondroitin oral supplements don't seem to have
      the efficacy in testing as Gluc/MSM does.

      Jim