RE: [Hammock Camping] Underquilts and other cold weather hammock gear

  • Billy Chard
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      Thanks
      you guys are fast on the turnaround!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave Womble
      Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 6:42 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Underquilts and other cold weather
      hammock gear

      The Universal Model of the Speer SnugFit Underquilt will work fine
      with it. We have had a couple of people use that combination at some
      of our Hot Spring hammock hangers campouts.
      http://www.speerham <http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/SnugFit.htm>
      mocks.com/Products/SnugFit.htm .

      Dave Womble
      aka Youngblood 2000
      WinterTarp

      --- In hammockcamping@ <mailto:hammockcamping%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com, "Billy Chard" <bc100s@...> wrote:

      > Correction
      >
      > That's Eno Product Line.

      yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Billy Chard