Re: [Hammock Camping] Underquilts and other cold weather hammock gear

  • Tod Massa
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      I think the Jacks 'R' Better guys have some products that fit the Eno's. I have a Double Nest myself, and while I like it a lot, I moved to homemade hammocks that I can modify.

      Take a look at: http://www.jacksrbetter.com/, they are real hikers and good guys.

      Tod

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        The Universal Model of the Speer SnugFit Underquilt will work fine
        with it. We have had a couple of people use that combination at some
        of our Hot Spring hammock hangers campouts.
        http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/SnugFit.htm .

        Dave Womble
        aka Youngblood 2000
        WinterTarp