RE: [Hammock Camping] Underquilts and other cold weather hammock gear

  • Billy Chard
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      Correction

      That's Eno Product Line.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Billy Chard
      Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 5:50 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Underquilts and other cold weather hammock
      gear

      Hello All
      I have an ENO double nest and was wondering if you intelligent folks
      know if any of the underquilts out there fit the ENO product like.

      Thanks

      Billy

    • Tod Massa
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        I think the Jacks 'R' Better guys have some products that fit the Eno's. I have a Double Nest myself, and while I like it a lot, I moved to homemade hammocks that I can modify.

        Take a look at: http://www.jacksrbetter.com/, they are real hikers and good guys.

        Tod

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
          The Universal Model of the Speer SnugFit Underquilt will work fine
          with it. We have had a couple of people use that combination at some
          of our Hot Spring hammock hangers campouts.
          http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/SnugFit.htm .

          Dave Womble
          aka Youngblood 2000
          WinterTarp