Underquilts and other cold weather hammock gear

  • Billy Chard
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello All
      I have an ENO double nest and was wondering if you intelegent folks
      know if any of the underquilts out there fit the ENO product like.

      Thanks

      Billy
    • Billy Chard
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
        Correction

        That's Eno Product Line.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
          I think the Jacks 'R' Better guys have some products that fit the Eno's. I have a Double Nest myself, and while I like it a lot, I moved to homemade hammocks that I can modify.

          Take a look at: http://www.jacksrbetter.com/, they are real hikers and good guys.

          Tod

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
            The Universal Model of the Speer SnugFit Underquilt will work fine
            with it. We have had a couple of people use that combination at some
            of our Hot Spring hammock hangers campouts.
            http://www.speerhammocks.com/Products/SnugFit.htm .

            Dave Womble
            aka Youngblood 2000
            WinterTarp