Re: the taco thing

  • tcoug7
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "simva4040" <simva4040@y...>
      wrote:

      Excellent post Medicine Man....thanks! I agree with you as far as
      the taco goes. I'm making a new taco now. I was originally using my
      backpacker poncho - trying to use it for multiple uses. I'm making
      one now that's more the *correct* shape. I like your idea of the
      slit like the HH. Do you find this to be a pain? Does it get caught
      on each other?

      Tim