Re: [Hammock Camping] Bear Grylls

  • rghickma
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 30, 2007
      I couldn't have said it better. I agree with Tod. While it doen't
      take much to entertain me, I can't even watch the show anymore.
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Aris Dennis <apfel1984@...>

      ________
      > > -Tod
      > >

      > > Ain't got no mo' mojo, but I got plenty o' banjo.

      height:122%;margin:10px
      > > 0px;}
      > > #ygrp-mkp #ads{
      > > margin-bottom:10px;}
      > > #ygrp-mkp .ad{
      > > padding:0 0;}
      > > #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
      > > color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
      > > -->
      > >

      > > <!--
      > >
      > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
      > > font-family:Arial;}
      > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
      > > margin:10px
      > >
      > 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}
      > > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
      > > margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
      > > -->
      > >

      > > <!--
      > >
      > > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial,
      > > helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}
      > > #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}
      > > #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial,
      > > helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}
      > > #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}
      > > #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
      > > #ygrp-text{
      > > font-family:Georgia;
      > > }
      > > #ygrp-text p{
      > > margin:0 0 1em 0;}
      > > #ygrp-tpmsgs{
      > > font-family:Arial;
      > > clear:both;}
      > > #ygrp-vitnav{

      > > #ygrp-vitnav a{
      > > padding:0 1px;}
      > > #ygrp-actbar{
      > > clear:both;margin:25px
      > > 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}
      > > #ygrp-actbar .left{
      > > float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
      > > .bld{font-weight:bold;}
      > > #ygrp-grft{
      > > font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}
      > > #ygrp-ft{
      > > font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px
      > > solid #666;
      > > padding:5px 0;
      > > }
      > > #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
      > > padding-bottom:10px;}
      > >
      > > #ygrp-vital{
      > >
      > background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px
      > > 0 8px 8px;}
      > > #ygrp-vital #vithd{

      transform:uppercase;}
      > > #ygrp-vital ul{
      > > padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
      > > #ygrp-vital ul li{
      > > list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid
      > > #e0ecee;
      > > }
      > > #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

      align:right;padding-right:.5em;}

      > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you
      > with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

    • rghickma
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 30, 2007
        I meant to say I agree with Tod and like the way Aris stated: "I think
        a show that purports to give useful survival tips, but fails in the
        quest for sensationalism is a dangerous program."

        It doesn't take much to entertain me but I can't watch this show.

        /Rodney