Re: [Hammock Camping] Solar Still [was: female 'pee bottles' ]

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 27, 2007
      Solar still, I understand. In that case, he wasn't drinking his pee at
      all, he was drinking water distilled from his pee.

      CL

      Richard Perlman wrote:
      > Solar Still
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_still

      >>> drinking it.
      >>>
      >>> Huh? I don't get it. How can you drink pee if you let it evaporate?
      >>>
      >>> Now some friends of mine were on a 'health kick' (probably continues to
      >>> this day) of drinking their own pee to give their body another shot at
      >>> vitamins and minerals. They had some strange ideas about coconut milk
      >>> and coconut butter, too.
      >>>
      >>> CL
    • rghickma
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 30, 2007
        I meant to say I agree with Tod and like the way Aris stated: "I think
        a show that purports to give useful survival tips, but fails in the
        quest for sensationalism is a dangerous program."

        It doesn't take much to entertain me but I can't watch this show.

        /Rodney