Re: Panda High Peak as a sleeping bag to use in a hammock

  • Chet Clocksin
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 21, 2007
      I too use an Exped Wallcreeper...the other HUGE benefit (at leasst when
      using the LARGE Wallcreeper) is that it can be rigged on the outside of
      the hammock, "peapod" style, very easily.

      I don't even take a foam pad anymore!

      chet
    • rghickma
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 30, 2007
        I meant to say I agree with Tod and like the way Aris stated: "I think
        a show that purports to give useful survival tips, but fails in the
        quest for sensationalism is a dangerous program."

        It doesn't take much to entertain me but I can't watch this show.

        /Rodney