Re: My latest AT Adventure

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2003
      Coy,

      Yes, I thought of not posting the picture at all. The piece you see
      is a very small part of a picture taken from about 10 feet away. The
      lighting was poor, the camera was poor, and the processing was poor.
      But I had decided that I was not going to attempt to get any closer
      without an observer/spotter to take the picture.

      With someone else there to knock him down if he had tried to strike,
      I could have gotten a lot closer.

      Anyway, I tried to cover the comedy of the picture quality by my
      comparison of this picture to that of a UFO. I hope it was taken as
      the joke it was meant to be.