Panda High Peak as a sleeping bag to use in a hammock

  • Blake Robert
    Message 1 of 41 , Nov 19, 2007
      I have bought an HH Exp. A-sym. w/o bug netting-we
      don't have many bugs here.

      But, with an enlarged prostate-I have to get up many
      times in the night. And, usually the zipper is under
      me and I have to struggle to get out---enough to wake
      me up more than I wish.

      Sleeping bags used to have top center zippers. One
      would rarely wake up lying on the zipper. Much easier
      to get in and out.

      One of the few un-expensive sleeping bags I have seen
      with a top center zipper is the Panda High Peak
      hammock sleeping bag.

      Has anyone tried this sleeping bag inside a regular
      hammock?

      RB Flagstaff, AZ

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • rghickma
      Message 41 of 41 , Nov 30, 2007
        I meant to say I agree with Tod and like the way Aris stated: "I think
        a show that purports to give useful survival tips, but fails in the
        quest for sensationalism is a dangerous program."

        It doesn't take much to entertain me but I can't watch this show.

        /Rodney