Attn: Moderators

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
      Brian Kemsley (baknm@...)

      Was recently denied membership and has emailed to find out why? I was
      not the one that denied him so I don't know. Can some one shed some
      light on this?

      jamie d
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." <jdeben@...> wrote:

        > Brian Kemsley (baknm@...)
        >
        > Was recently denied membership and has emailed to find out why? I was
        > not the one that denied him so I don't know. Can some one shed some
        > light on this?
        >
        > jamie d

        I do not know what happened....maybe my blurb was not satisfactory
        however it was very quickly amended by a moderator and I am hooked up
        (so to speak) now...thanks and glad to be here. I am looking forward
        to reading back post, etc. and joining in.

        My wife and I both have Hennessey hammocks and about a dozen other
        kinds including ones we bought in the Yucatan. I have our pop-up
        camper set up with a hook on each of the outside four corners so if
        we camp beside a tree we can both hang a hammock from the same side to
        one tree or pole or whatnot.
        I also have a couple of brackets on the inside rear of my motorcycle
        sidecar and I carry a pole with a hook on it so I always have one
        hook-up point for my hammock. Will put some photos up later of both
        things. We travel in Latin America a bit so they really are valuable
        when we do. Spent three months on a camper trip through Mexico,
        Belize and Guatemala last winter and hung out a lot.
        My current dilemma is using a CPAP breathing machine while sleeping in
        the hammock...researching and trying it out. I will search for posts
        about that before I ask you all for input.
        Cheers,
        Brian in NM
      • Ed Speer Speer Hammocks
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2007
          > Brian Kemsley (baknm@...)
          >
          > Was recently denied membership and has emailed to find out why? I was
          > not the one that denied him so I don't know. Can some one shed some
          > light on this?
          >
          > jamie d

          Jamie, Brian. I've never seen this happen before. Brian contacted me
          today & I've sent him an invite to join our group. Has anyone else had
          this problem?....Ed