RE:Speer Hammocks' WinterTarp on online!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 11, 2007
      Thanks for the feedback Randal. I have been having trouble getting that
      home page centered-don't know why. It is centered in my web design program
      now, but that took some unusual tricks to achieve. Now that I know it's not
      centered on your screen, I'll have another look at it...Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List

      Editor, Hammock Camping News

      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

      _____