Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Speer Hammocks' WinterTarp on online!

  • Randal Swink
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
      Is the home page suppose to line up on the right side of my screen?
      All the other pages are centered.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2007
        Thanks for the feedback Randal. I have been having trouble getting that
        home page centered-don't know why. It is centered in my web design program
        now, but that took some unusual tricks to achieve. Now that I know it's not
        centered on your screen, I'll have another look at it...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____