Re: Speer Hammocks' WinterTarp on online!

  • rghickma
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2007
      I think adding the high level schematic of the Cat Tarp and Winter Tarp
      are a real plus. I also like the addition of the shopping cart. I am
      looking forward to deciding on my next camping gear project, so I can
      try out the new system.
    • Randal Swink
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
        Is the home page suppose to line up on the right side of my screen?
        All the other pages are centered.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 11, 2007
          Thanks for the feedback Randal. I have been having trouble getting that
          home page centered-don't know why. It is centered in my web design program
          now, but that took some unusual tricks to achieve. Now that I know it's not
          centered on your screen, I'll have another look at it...Ed

          Moderator, Hammock Camping List

          Editor, Hammock Camping News

          Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

          _____