Re: Speer Hammocks' WinterTarp on online!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2007
      never mind, I just needed to refresh the page.

      > Ed, you forgot to rename your new web page.
      >
      > Dave
      >
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Speer" <ed@> wrote:
      > >
      > > OK, the updated Speer Hammocks web site is now up & running! Long
      > > overdue, but it's finally done! I'm not much of a website designer,
      > > so I'd appreciate hearing from anyone noticing problems with the
      > > site.
      > >
      > > http://www.SpeerHammocks.com
      > >
      > > Our new WinterTarp is included with lots of pictures. Also new
      > > pictures of all of our products, including the SnugFit UnderQuilt,
      > > PeaPod, TopBlanket, and Hammock III.
      > > Online payment is now possible with the PayPal shopping cart—this
      > > should make it much easier for those ordering with a credit card.
      > >
      > > Anyone wishing to place an order before Thanksgiving should do so
      > > immediately—we'll be closed Nov 15-25; and orders placed during this
      > > time will be processed after the 25th.
      > >
      > > With the cooler weather we're having here in the SE, staying warm has
      > > to be on everyone's mind. The good news is: We've got ya covered!
      > > Check us out…..ed
      > >
      > > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      > > Author, Hammock Camping, The Complete Guide
      > > Editor, Hammock Camping News
      > > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

    • rghickma
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 9, 2007
        I think adding the high level schematic of the Cat Tarp and Winter Tarp
        are a real plus. I also like the addition of the shopping cart. I am
        looking forward to deciding on my next camping gear project, so I can
        try out the new system.
      • Randal Swink
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
          Is the home page suppose to line up on the right side of my screen?
          All the other pages are centered.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 11, 2007
            Thanks for the feedback Randal. I have been having trouble getting that
            home page centered-don't know why. It is centered in my web design program
            now, but that took some unusual tricks to achieve. Now that I know it's not
            centered on your screen, I'll have another look at it...Ed

            _____