Speer Hammocks' WinterTarp on online!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2007
      OK, the updated Speer Hammocks web site is now up & running! Long
      overdue, but it's finally done! I'm not much of a website designer,
      so I'd appreciate hearing from anyone noticing problems with the
      site.

      http://www.SpeerHammocks.com

      Our new WinterTarp is included with lots of pictures. Also new
      pictures of all of our products, including the SnugFit UnderQuilt,
      PeaPod, TopBlanket, and Hammock III.
      Online payment is now possible with the PayPal shopping cart—this
      should make it much easier for those ordering with a credit card.

      Anyone wishing to place an order before Thanksgiving should do so
      immediately—we'll be closed Nov 15-25; and orders placed during this
      time will be processed after the 25th.

      With the cooler weather we're having here in the SE, staying warm has
      to be on everyone's mind. The good news is: We've got ya covered!
      Check us out…..ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Editor, Hammock Camping News
      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2007
        Ed, you forgot to rename your new web page.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 8, 2007
          never mind, I just needed to refresh the page.

          > Ed, you forgot to rename your new web page.
          >
          > Dave
          >
          > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Speer" <ed@> wrote:
          > >
          > > OK, the updated Speer Hammocks web site is now up & running! Long
          > > overdue, but it's finally done! I'm not much of a website designer,
          > > so I'd appreciate hearing from anyone noticing problems with the
          > > site.
          > >
          > > http://www.SpeerHammocks.com
          > >
          > > Our new WinterTarp is included with lots of pictures. Also new
          > > pictures of all of our products, including the SnugFit UnderQuilt,
          > > PeaPod, TopBlanket, and Hammock III.
          > > Online payment is now possible with the PayPal shopping cart—this
          > > should make it much easier for those ordering with a credit card.
          > >
          > > Anyone wishing to place an order before Thanksgiving should do so
          > > immediately—we'll be closed Nov 15-25; and orders placed during this
          > > time will be processed after the 25th.
          > >
          > > With the cooler weather we're having here in the SE, staying warm has
          > > to be on everyone's mind. The good news is: We've got ya covered!
          > > Check us out…..ed
          > >
          > > Moderator, Hammock Camping List
          > > Author, Hammock Camping, The Complete Guide
          > > Editor, Hammock Camping News
          > > Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        • rghickma
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 9, 2007
            I think adding the high level schematic of the Cat Tarp and Winter Tarp
            are a real plus. I also like the addition of the shopping cart. I am
            looking forward to deciding on my next camping gear project, so I can
            try out the new system.
          • Randal Swink
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 10, 2007
              Is the home page suppose to line up on the right side of my screen?
              All the other pages are centered.

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 11, 2007
                Thanks for the feedback Randal. I have been having trouble getting that
                home page centered-don't know why. It is centered in my web design program
                now, but that took some unusual tricks to achieve. Now that I know it's not
                centered on your screen, I'll have another look at it...Ed

                _____