Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock tarp

  • Brian T
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 6, 2007
      > Brian (TBACK) from Tampa added one to his rig after a miserable night on >Springer last New Years. I think Dave Womble did it too.

      Hey I'm in Tampa for a bit, Maybe This other Brian could contact me
      offlist and we could set up a hike or something. Or if someone could
      point me in his direction I'll give him a shout.

      Brian also...
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 14, 2007
        Thanks for the suggestion John-that makes sense & I'll make that change to
        the website today. Your feedback is helpful.

        The site does list the weight of our basic WinterTarp as 16 ozs; while the
        extra Accessory Kit contains our NoTangle GuideLines (listed as 1.7 oz) &
        our SilNylon Stuff Sack (listed as 0.4 oz). That would make a total carry
        weight of 18.1 ozs if you used our Accessory Kit to complete your tarp. Of
        course the final carry weight depends on each customer-while most choose to
        purchase the Accessory Kit, some choose to supply their own items. I'll try
        to make this clearer on the website itself...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____