Re: another Hammock

  • biker135803
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2003
      Ed,
      Is the DAM you are referring to which weighs 1.5 lbs, a full
      length mattress? I noticed in the Stephensen's website that the
      56"x65"x22" mattress weighs only 18 oz. Do you think this is without
      the pump sack? I can handle 18 oz since my 3/4 ultralite (1 lb) and
      my reflectix/fleece mattress is at least another pound.
      Thanks, Paul
      P.S. Lets do Chatooga again!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2003
        Message
        Paul, my DAM is about 3 years old, so it may be redesigned now.  It is 69" long, 27' wide at the shoulders and tapers to the head and foot ends. It weighs 1lb 9ozs.

        I'm hoping to put together a summer Hammock Hangers trip, maybe Aug or Sept.  Will make up a definite plan later...Ed