Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Hammock tarp

  • eilismaura@aol.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Nov 6, 2007
      In a message dated 11/6/07 11:57:16 AM, amendment2@... writes:

      > Yeah, really loud. It does get softer and quieter after washing it several
      > times. Still kinda loud though.
      >
      > ************ ******** ******** ************<wbr>*********http://www.aol.htt

      I used some this weekend for other things - that was softened after washing
      just once -

      I did not find it heavy at all and with all the handling it got it really
      was not that noisy

      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 14, 2007
        Thanks for the suggestion John-that makes sense & I'll make that change to
        the website today. Your feedback is helpful.

        The site does list the weight of our basic WinterTarp as 16 ozs; while the
        extra Accessory Kit contains our NoTangle GuideLines (listed as 1.7 oz) &
        our SilNylon Stuff Sack (listed as 0.4 oz). That would make a total carry
        weight of 18.1 ozs if you used our Accessory Kit to complete your tarp. Of
        course the final carry weight depends on each customer-while most choose to
        purchase the Accessory Kit, some choose to supply their own items. I'll try
        to make this clearer on the website itself...Ed

        Moderator, Hammock Camping List

        Editor, Hammock Camping News

        Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc

        _____