Re: [Hammock Camping] leave no trace research on hammocks

  • Nightwalker
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 2, 2007
      Franc, don't worry. Some people see black helicopters under every rock. Or something like that...

      :-)

      Good point. The project is a 90 hour research for ''éthique de
      l'environnement'' at the niversity of Chicoutimi (Quebec)where I'm
      doing a bachelor in ''Plein air et tourisme d'aventure''. Sorry about
      the mistakes but my english is not so good. I've been a member here
      for 3 years and used my own log-in.
      -Franc