Re: [Hammock Camping] leave no trace research on hammocks

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Francois" <franczazou@...>
      wrote:

      > > University of Chicoutimi (Quebec)where I'm
      > doing a bachelor in ''Plein air et tourisme d'aventure''.

      How interesting, an undergraduate program in Outdoors and Adventure
      Tourism.

      sandy kramer
      miami
    • Nightwalker
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 2, 2007
        Franc, don't worry. Some people see black helicopters under every rock. Or something like that...

        :-)

        Good point. The project is a 90 hour research for ''éthique de
        l'environnement'' at the niversity of Chicoutimi (Quebec)where I'm
        doing a bachelor in ''Plein air et tourisme d'aventure''. Sorry about
        the mistakes but my english is not so good. I've been a member here
        for 3 years and used my own log-in.
        -Franc