Re: [Hammock Camping] leave no trace research on hammocks

  • Francois
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 31, 2007
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, John Wilson <navjohn@...> wrote:

      > I question the legitimacy of this post. I would think a request
      > from a university:
      > 1. Would originate from an .edu email site, and not hotmail,
      > 2. Would be better written, not containing phrases like "doing a
      > university research," and
      > 3. Would not exhibit misspelled words.
      >
      > Perhaps a little more explanation is in order before we respond.
      >
      > John

      Good point. The project is a 90 hour research for ''éthique de
      l'environnement'' at the niversity of Chicoutimi (Quebec)where I'm
      doing a bachelor in ''Plein air et tourisme d'aventure''. Sorry about
      the mistakes but my english is not so good. I've been a member here
      for 3 years and used my own log-in.
      -Franc
    • Sandy Kramer
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 1, 2007
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Francois" <franczazou@...>
        wrote:

        > > University of Chicoutimi (Quebec)where I'm
        > doing a bachelor in ''Plein air et tourisme d'aventure''.

        How interesting, an undergraduate program in Outdoors and Adventure
        Tourism.

        sandy kramer
        miami
      • Nightwalker