some body's talking about ed again!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      here's part of a message from a hammocksforum thread...

      On Friday, during the trip to the mountains, I stopped in Marion to pick up a Frog Sac from Ed Speer. What a nice fellow! I used the Frog Sac in my sister's house on Friday night, with all the windows open and temps in the 40s, again on Saturday morning at the Balsam Mountain parking lot, waiting for cars to be ferried, again at dinner on top of Cold Mtn, and finally as my quilt in the hammock on Saturday night. What a useful item that one turned out to be!