T-Backs Eastern Continental Trail Journal

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2007
      I was just looking at Brian's journal
      http://www.trailjournals.com/text/list.cfm?id=6037 and he cleared the
      Keyes but the heat took a toll on his feet. Sounds like he is doing
      fine, working through any difficulties, and taking things in stride.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2007
          Tim,

          Getting off that hot pavement will help a lot. That stuff is rough on
          you-- the concrete is very hard and the dark asphalt is very hot,
          especially in the Keyes when the sun is out.

          Dave

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 19, 2007
            that would be a good thing for people planning to do that walk to know about & plan for.
            i didn't hear brian mention an umbrella. i sure would want one there.