Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: the red hammock...

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2007
      thanks rogene. that sounds about right. ...tim

      C C Wayah <ccwayah@...> wrote: Tim,
      Perhaps I can answer this one.
      Let's see if I remember right Ed said he had that hammock six years before
      it wore out.
      I think that is what he said to me at the 2006
      gathering.

      Rogene

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 9, 2007
        Tim,

        I just noticed that Ed has 5,000 hours mentioned for it on the front
        page of his web site. http://www.speerhammocks.com/

        Dave
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 9, 2007
          thanks dave. i thought that was it. ...tim

          Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: Tim,