Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: the red hammock...

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
      thanks dave. maybe next week.

      Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: Tim,

      I think Ed is at ALDHA this weekend giving his presentation on hammock
      camping.

      Dave

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" wrote:

      > on the cover of ed's book "hammock camping", how many estimated hours
      > did you have in that hammock before it failed you ed?

    • C C Wayah
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2007
        Tim,
        Perhaps I can answer this one.
        Let's see if I remember right Ed said he had that hammock six years before
        it wore out.
        I think that is what he said to me at the 2006
        gathering.

        Rogene

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 9, 2007
            Tim,

            I just noticed that Ed has 5,000 hours mentioned for it on the front
            page of his web site. http://www.speerhammocks.com/

            Dave