Re: the red hammock...

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
      Tim,

      I think Ed is at ALDHA this weekend giving his presentation on hammock
      camping.

      Dave

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
        thanks dave. maybe next week.

        Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: Tim,

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" wrote:

        > on the cover of ed's book "hammock camping", how many estimated hours
        > did you have in that hammock before it failed you ed?

      • C C Wayah
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2007
          Tim,
          Perhaps I can answer this one.
          Let's see if I remember right Ed said he had that hammock six years before
          it wore out.
          I think that is what he said to me at the 2006
          gathering.

          Rogene

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 9, 2007
              Tim,

              I just noticed that Ed has 5,000 hours mentioned for it on the front
              page of his web site. http://www.speerhammocks.com/

              Dave