the red hammock...

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
      on the cover of ed's book "hammock camping", how many estimated hours
      did you have in that hammock before it failed you ed?
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
        Tim,

        I think Ed is at ALDHA this weekend giving his presentation on hammock
        camping.

        Dave

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2007
          thanks dave. maybe next week.

          Dave Womble <dpwomble@...> wrote: Tim,

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" wrote:

          > on the cover of ed's book "hammock camping", how many estimated hours
          > did you have in that hammock before it failed you ed?

        • C C Wayah
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2007
            Tim,
            Perhaps I can answer this one.
            Let's see if I remember right Ed said he had that hammock six years before
            it wore out.
            I think that is what he said to me at the 2006
            gathering.

            Rogene

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 9, 2007
                Tim,

                I just noticed that Ed has 5,000 hours mentioned for it on the front
                page of his web site. http://www.speerhammocks.com/

                Dave