Red River Gorge Hangout

  • Noah and Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hi all, for anyone who may be interested, we're having a hangout at Red
      River Gorge in Kentucky the weekend of November 16, 2007. This is the
      weekend before Thanksgiving, for those keeping track. We'll be holding
      the hangout at a primitive backcountry site with multiple access
      points. There is room for plenty of hammocks, a large area for
      socializing, ample water, plenty of trails for day hiking, and plenty
      to see. If anyone is interested in coming, feel free to e-mail or IM
      me on Yahoo Messenger. My e-mail address is JHJohnston@....
      I'll give you the rest of the details and help you with anything you
      need to make it if I can. Hope to see a few of y'all there.