Top Ten Campsites in the USA

  • abocamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      This list does not include the best place to hang a hammock. For me,
      it was Panthers Creek Falls in North Georgia.

      1. San Gorgonio Mountian, CA - Best Summit Campsite
      2. Rock Run, Loyalsock State Forrest, PA - Best Swimming Hole
      3. Forty Mile Canyon, Glen Canyon NRA, UT - Best Canyon Campsite
      4. Mt. Wrightson Wilderness, AZ - Best Stargazing
      5. Lamar Valley, Yellowstone National Park, WY - Best Wildlife Show
      6. Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park, MI - Best Skinny Dipping
      7. Redwood Canyon, Kings Canyon National Park, CA - Best Place to Feel
      Small
      8. Continental Divide-Talor Glacier, Rocky Mountain NP, CO - Best
      Climbers Playground
      9. Fall Creek Falls, Sipsey Wilderness, AL - Best Waterfall Campsite
      10. Guitar Lake, John Muir Trail, CA - Best Sunset Campsite

      America's Best - Top Ten Campsites in the USA
      <http://americasbestonline.net/index.php/pages/bestcampsites.html>
      Cheers,
      Susie