bivvy hammocks....

  • Chris Damitio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2003
      Thanks for your kind words Ed. I'm also looking forward to getting a copy of your book. I've only just realized how great yahoo groups is as a medium for connecting with like minded people...it's like some kind of virtual homeland.....thanks again...

      chris

      Chris Damitio is the author of ROUGH LIVING: TIPS AND TALES OF A VAGABOND a unique collection of stories and suggestions about how to see the world on a bum's budget. Available at www.booklocker.com/books/1097.html

      Do you Yahoo!?