Re: SEHHA sept 07

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2007
      Joe,

      Wish you had made it to Hot Springs but I realize that is a long trip
      from where you are at. Have you been out on any backpacking trips
      since we last saw you in April?

      I have slowed down a lot since I backpacked with Coy back it July. I
      had a sore spot on my foot that kept recurring so I have given it some
      time to heal. I'm ready to get out there on a short trip to see how
      it is doing and to hopefully start getting into better backpacking
      shape for the rest of the year... this is the 'sweet time' for
      backpacking in the southern Appalachians.

      Dave