Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: SEHHA sept 07

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
      i think you'll be seeing more of that tarp. it's a very versatile piece of gear.

      Joe <jingram01@...> wrote: --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner"
      wrote:

      > i finaly got a few pictures posted in the gallery.

      Thanks for posting the pictures Tim. That was a good shot of Dave in
      front of his tarp. Was he really exiting when you snapped it, or
      curtsying for all the applause he received? I sure hope to get a chance
      to see it in action when I can get up that way Dave.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2007
        Joe,

        Wish you had made it to Hot Springs but I realize that is a long trip
        from where you are at. Have you been out on any backpacking trips
        since we last saw you in April?

        I have slowed down a lot since I backpacked with Coy back it July. I
        had a sore spot on my foot that kept recurring so I have given it some
        time to heal. I'm ready to get out there on a short trip to see how
        it is doing and to hopefully start getting into better backpacking
        shape for the rest of the year... this is the 'sweet time' for
        backpacking in the southern Appalachians.

        Dave