[Hammock Camping] Re: Hanging bears

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19 12:37 PM
      oops I googled bears in hammock there are several hits

      here's another one: bear actually rocked himself and took a snooze
      http://cbs13.com/pets/local_story_167120457.html

      the interesting thing is that the one above was june 2006. and it
      was a couple in New Jersey...same as the three bears one ie New
      Jersey. now i'm wondering if a) same house/hammock and what is the
      date of the one shown on tv today.

      the URL ralph sent was posted on 9/19/07 but doesn't say when it was
      filmed.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Kramer"