Hanging bears

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2007
      Did anyone see the fabulous video of the three bear cubs playing with
      the hammock in someone's back yard.

      One of them is in swinging, gets off, and then you see another
      attempting (and succeeding) in climbing in.

      It was great. Rope hammock with spreader bars.

      sandy kramer
      miami, fl
    • Sandy Kramer
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 19, 2007
        google bears in hammock

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Kramer" <sandykayak@...>
        wrote:

        > Did anyone see the fabulous video of the three bear cubs playing with
        > the hammock in someone's back yard.
        >
        > One of them is in swinging, gets off, and then you see another
        > attempting (and succeeding) in climbing in.
        >
        > It was great. Rope hammock with spreader bars.
        >
        > sandy kramer
        > miami, fl

      • Ralph Oborn
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2007
          http://wfmz.com/view/?id=152155

          On 9/19/07, Sandy Kramer <sandykayak@...> wrote:

          > google bears in hammock
          >

          > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Kramer" <sandykayak@...>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > Did anyone see the fabulous video of the three bear cubs playing with
          > > the hammock in someone's back yard.
          > >
          > > One of them is in swinging, gets off, and then you see another
          > > attempting (and succeeding) in climbing in.
          > >
          > > It was great. Rope hammock with spreader bars.
          > >
          > > sandy kramer
          > > miami, fl

        • Sandy Kramer
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 19, 2007
            that was it, but a very short clip. still, if you google hanging
            bears there are different options...including one of a bear getting
            in and toppling out.

            <Ralph.oborn@...> wrote:

            > http://wfmz.com/view/?id=152155
            >
            > On 9/19/07, Sandy Kramer <sandykayak@...> wrote:
            > >

            > > google bears in hammock
            > >

            > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Kramer"
            <sandykayak@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Did anyone see the fabulous video of the three bear cubs
            playing with
            > > > the hammock in someone's back yard.
            > > >
            > > > One of them is in swinging, gets off, and then you see another
            > > > attempting (and succeeding) in climbing in.
            > > >
            > > > It was great. Rope hammock with spreader bars.
            > > >
            > > > sandy kramer
            > > > miami, fl
            > > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Sandy Kramer
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 19, 2007
              oops I googled bears in hammock there are several hits

              here's another one: bear actually rocked himself and took a snooze
              http://cbs13.com/pets/local_story_167120457.html

              the interesting thing is that the one above was june 2006. and it
              was a couple in New Jersey...same as the three bears one ie New
              Jersey. now i'm wondering if a) same house/hammock and what is the
              date of the one shown on tv today.

              the URL ralph sent was posted on 9/19/07 but doesn't say when it was
              filmed.