SEHHA sept 07

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
      i finaly got a few pictures posted in the gallery.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 19, 2007
        Thanks for the photos Tim. Here is a link to your folder
        http://tinyurl.com/3dno7o .

        Dave Womble
        aka Youngblood 2000
        designer of the Speer Segmented Pad Extender and SnugFit Underquilt

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner" <slowhike@...> wrote:

        > i finaly got a few pictures posted in the gallery.

      • marta_clark
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 19, 2007
          wrote:

          > i finaly got a few pictures posted in the gallery.

          Nice pictures. Thanks, Tim!

          Marta/Five-Leaf
        • Joe
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
            wrote:

            > i finaly got a few pictures posted in the gallery.

            Thanks for posting the pictures Tim. That was a good shot of Dave in
            front of his tarp. Was he really exiting when you snapped it, or
            curtsying for all the applause he received? I sure hope to get a chance
            to see it in action when I can get up that way Dave.
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2007
              i think you'll be seeing more of that tarp. it's a very versatile piece of gear.

              Joe <jingram01@...> wrote: --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tim garner"

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 21, 2007
                Joe,

                Wish you had made it to Hot Springs but I realize that is a long trip
                from where you are at. Have you been out on any backpacking trips
                since we last saw you in April?

                I have slowed down a lot since I backpacked with Coy back it July. I
                had a sore spot on my foot that kept recurring so I have given it some
                time to heal. I'm ready to get out there on a short trip to see how
                it is doing and to hopefully start getting into better backpacking
                shape for the rest of the year... this is the 'sweet time' for
                backpacking in the southern Appalachians.

                Dave