Texsport Hammock Stand

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2007
      Any comments on this one? Price is good, but weight not given.

      http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?
      productId=1264634&cp=2367824.2368560.2286158&view=all&parentPage=family&
      searchId=2286158

      sandy kramer
      miami

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2007
          56 lbs

          http://www.texsport.net/deluxe-hammock-stand-p-386.html

          --- Sandy Kramer <sandykayak@...> wrote:

          > Any comments on this one? Price is good, but weight
          > not given.

          http://sims.yahoo.com/
        • Sandy Kramer
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 19, 2007
            great price...need to check shipping costs. Only reason I am
            considering is because most of my camping is at state parks and they
            don't allow hanging.

            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Darwin <rigpilot@...> wrote:

            > 56 lbs
            >
            > http://www.texsport.net/deluxe-hammock-stand-p-386.html
            >

            > --- Sandy Kramer <sandykayak@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Any comments on this one? Price is good, but weight
            > > not given.

            story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.