Re: [Hammock Camping] Whar's the pictures

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2007
      i'll try to get a few up this eve joe. sorry you couldn't make that one. ...tim

      Joe <jingram01@...> wrote: Okay, it's Monday morning and I know some of you have already gotten
      home, so what is the hold up? It was bad enough to know that I was
      missing a great campout this weekend, but do I also have to hold my
      breath waiting to see exactly what I missed? It's not nice to torture
      us poor unfortunates who couldn't be there. Nevertheless, I hope
      everyone had a great time.