SEHHA hangout

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16 4:02 PM
      It was great to see a bunch of you this weekend!

      Thanks to Ed and Karent for putting the event together.

      Marta/Five-Leaf
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17 7:52 AM
        Marta, as always it was great seeing you & Dave this weekend. Your JMT
        stories make me want to get back out there.

        We had 10 hammockers Friday nite & 20 Sat nite! It was a great turnout.
        The heavy rain on Friday was over by dark & Sat & Sun were bright & clear,
        even much cooler than expected! Karen & I want to thank everyone for
        attending & we hope to see ya again. Our next campout is Springer Mtn, GA
        on New Year's Eve, then back to Hot Springs for TrailFest in April08. Watch
        for details on www.SpeerHammocks.com <http://www.speerhammocks.com/>

        ..Ed

        _____

        It was great to see a bunch of you this weekend!

        Thanks to Ed and Karent for putting the event together.

        Marta/Five-Leaf

      • Stuhr, Tim
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17 9:53 AM
          Ed and Karen,
          Thanks for hosting this event. I enjoyed having the chance to meet all you wonderful people and put some faces to the names. And the weather turned out great. Hopefully I can make another one sometime.

          Tim (Stoikurt)

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17 12:02 PM
            Glad you joined us this past weekend Tim-hope you can make many more.....Ed

            _____

            Marta, as always it was great seeing you & Dave this weekend. Your JMT
            stories make me want to get back out there.

            We had 10 hammockers Friday nite & 20 Sat nite! It was a great turnout.
            The heavy rain on Friday was over by dark & Sat & Sun were bright & clear,
            even much cooler than expected! Karen & I want to thank everyone for
            attending & we hope to see ya again. Our next campout is Springer Mtn, GA
            on New Year's Eve, then back to Hot Springs for TrailFest in April08. Watch
            for details on www.SpeerHammocks.com <http://www.speerham
            <http://www.speerhammocks.com/> mocks.com/>

            ..Ed

            _____