Re: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA Campout this weekend--Hot Springs, NC

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11 5:11 PM
      you mean i finaly get to meet "the saint"<g>. good deal.

      marta_clark <marta_clark@...> wrote: I'm planning to be there, with (amazingly enough) David. We're still
      dickering over whether we'll leave Friday evening or Saturday morning.
      David will bring his bike and probably go riding on the Blue Ridge
      Parkway.

      Marta/Five-Leaf