Re: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA Campout this weekend--Hot Springs, NC

  • marta_clark
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
      I'm planning to be there, with (amazingly enough) David. We're still
      dickering over whether we'll leave Friday evening or Saturday morning.
      David will bring his bike and probably go riding on the Blue Ridge
      Parkway.

      Marta/Five-Leaf
    • ij santiago
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
        i will be there, thanks to stoikurt!!:)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
          Great Marta. Always a pleasure seeing you guys...Ed

          _____