Re: [Hammock Camping] SEHHA Campout this weekend--Hot Springs, NC

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
      i'm excited & looking forward to it as usual ed.
      i believe about 10 regulars from hammock forums plan to be there. ...tim

      Ed Speer <ed@...> wrote:
      I hope everyone can join us for the hammock campout this weekend in Hot
      Springs, NC. While it's as hectic as usual around here right now,
      Karen & I always love to get away for these hammock campouts. After the
      summer's heat, we're especially looking forward to that cool river

      Numerous folks have indicated they're coming & I suspect we'll have our
      usual 20-30 hammockers--so it should be another good crowd. Here's a
      link for more info:

      http://www.speerhammocks.com/Assets/HotSpringsSep07.htm

      See ya in Hot Springs.....Ed

      Moderator, Hammock Camping List
      Owner, Speer Hammocks Inc
      Author, Hammock Camping book
      Editor, Hammock Camping Newsletters

    • marta_clark
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
        I'm planning to be there, with (amazingly enough) David. We're still
        dickering over whether we'll leave Friday evening or Saturday morning.
        David will bring his bike and probably go riding on the Blue Ridge
        Parkway.

        Marta/Five-Leaf
      • ij santiago
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
          i will be there, thanks to stoikurt!!:)

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
            Great Marta. Always a pleasure seeing you guys...Ed

            _____