Re: [Hammock Camping] single point hoisting systems

  • Sandy Kramer
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 11, 2007
      That was a fun read - very clever idea.

      Just don't forget your pee bottle before you hoist (<<<It is a good
      idea if you are camping in Bear country, because you can throw the
      rope over the limb and pull yourself up as high as you need to go.>>)

      sandy kramer
      miami fl

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Dick Matthews <dick@...> wrote:

      > Maybe the bat hammock.
      >
      > http://www.mosquitohammock.com/bathammock.html
      >
      > Dick Matthews
      >

      > Richard Tucker wrote:
      >
      > > Hello! ....> > I want to look into SINGLE point hoisting systems
      that will raise a hammock above the trail for a safe night rest. Does
      anyone have any links or pointers for us? >