[Hammock Camping] Re: SEHHA at Hot Springs next weekend- prototype tarp to show.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Billy Chard" <bc100s@...> wrote:

      > Dave
      > How often does the SEHHA have meet ups.. i am unable to make it
      up to Hot Springs this weekend, and is there a calender of events so
      i can plan to make it to one.. thanks
      > Billy

      Underquilt

      Ed Speer is the person that sets these up so he will have to answer
      that. This is the listing of the previous ones as best I know:

      1. Foothills Trail, Chattooga River, GA Feb 22-23, 2003

      2. Foothills Trail, Chattooga River, GA Apr 19-20, 2003

      3. Mountain To Sea Trail, North Harper Creek, NC Sep 20, 2003

      4. Appalachian Trail, Nantahala National Forest, NC Jul 16-17, 2003

      5. Benton MacKaye Trail, Springer Mtn, GA Dec 23, 2003-Jan 1, 2004

      6. Rainbow Springs campground, Franklin, NC Mar 26-28, 2004

      7. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Bluff Mtn Bluegrass
      Festival Jun 11-13, 2004

      8. Rainbow Springs campground, Franklin, NC Sep 11-12, 2004

      9. Appalachian Trail, Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2004-Jan 1, 2005

      10. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC TrailFest celebration
      Apr 22-24, 2005

      11. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Jun 10-12, 2005

      12. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Sep 23-25, 2005

      13. Appalachian Trail, Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31-Jan 1, 2005-2006

      14. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC TrailFest celebration
      Apr 21-23, 2006

      15. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Bluff Mtn Bluegrass
      Festival Jun 9-11, 2006

      16. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Sep 22-24, 2006

      17. Appalachian Trail, Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31-Jan 1, 2006-2007

      18. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Apr 13-15, 2007

      19. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Bluff Mtn Bluegrass
      Festival Jun 8-10, 2007