Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: SEHHA at Hot Springs next weekend- prototype tarp to show.

  • Billy Chard
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
      Dave
      How often does the SEHHA have meet ups.. i am unable to make it up to Hot Springs this weekend, and is there a calender of events so i can plan to make it to one.. thanks
      Billy
      Designer of the Speer Segmented Pad Extender and the SnugFit Underquilt

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Billy Chard" <bc100s@...> wrote:

        > Dave
        > How often does the SEHHA have meet ups.. i am unable to make it
        up to Hot Springs this weekend, and is there a calender of events so
        i can plan to make it to one.. thanks
        > Billy

        Ed Speer is the person that sets these up so he will have to answer
        that. This is the listing of the previous ones as best I know:

        1. Foothills Trail, Chattooga River, GA Feb 22-23, 2003

        2. Foothills Trail, Chattooga River, GA Apr 19-20, 2003

        3. Mountain To Sea Trail, North Harper Creek, NC Sep 20, 2003

        4. Appalachian Trail, Nantahala National Forest, NC Jul 16-17, 2003

        5. Benton MacKaye Trail, Springer Mtn, GA Dec 23, 2003-Jan 1, 2004

        6. Rainbow Springs campground, Franklin, NC Mar 26-28, 2004

        7. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Bluff Mtn Bluegrass
        Festival Jun 11-13, 2004

        8. Rainbow Springs campground, Franklin, NC Sep 11-12, 2004

        9. Appalachian Trail, Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31, 2004-Jan 1, 2005

        10. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC TrailFest celebration
        Apr 22-24, 2005

        11. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Jun 10-12, 2005

        12. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Sep 23-25, 2005

        13. Appalachian Trail, Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31-Jan 1, 2005-2006

        14. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC TrailFest celebration
        Apr 21-23, 2006

        15. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Bluff Mtn Bluegrass
        Festival Jun 9-11, 2006

        16. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Sep 22-24, 2006

        17. Appalachian Trail, Springer Mtn, GA Dec 31-Jan 1, 2006-2007

        18. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Apr 13-15, 2007

        19. Hot Springs campground, Hot Springs, NC Bluff Mtn Bluegrass
        Festival Jun 8-10, 2007