Re: Hammock Camping pad with aluminum back

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
      I ordered one of the regular pads and plan to use it in my Hennessy
      Adventure racer this weekend. I'm hiking the Devil's Path in the
      Catskills. Forecast is rain and temps to the lower 50's. When I
      read everyone posts this winter about keping warm in a hannock I
      thought hey that doesn't apply to me I only hike in the summer.
      Guess it is time to review those couple hundred posts on warmth.