Re: Very interesting design concept for hammock

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
      Homeless Hammock? You're right, that is interesting. The guy that
      designed this one visited this site a few years back
      http://www.backpacking.net/gear-reviews/sss/ and there are some
      similarities.

      Dave Womble
      aka Youngblood 2000
      designer of the Speer Segmented Pad Extender and SnugFit Underquilt

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Garry" <garryjirvine@...> wrote:

      > Mentioned in this months ID design magazine.
      > Turns from a backpack into a hammock with 3 attach points.
      > Thought the groups would find this interesting.
      >
      > http://www.cca.edu/gallery/view/1460/515

    • Steve Brettell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
        I love the idea of the zipper, but what do you do with your stuff while you
        sleep?