Very interesting design concept for hammock

  • Garry
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
      Mentioned in this months ID design magazine.
      Turns from a backpack into a hammock with 3 attach points.
      Thought the groups would find this interesting.

      http://www.cca.edu/gallery/view/1460/515
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2007
        Homeless Hammock? You're right, that is interesting. The guy that
        designed this one visited this site a few years back
        http://www.backpacking.net/gear-reviews/sss/ and there are some
        similarities.

        Dave Womble
        aka Youngblood 2000
        designer of the Speer Segmented Pad Extender and SnugFit Underquilt

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Garry" <garryjirvine@...> wrote:

        > Mentioned in this months ID design magazine.
        > Turns from a backpack into a hammock with 3 attach points.
        > Thought the groups would find this interesting.
        >
        > http://www.cca.edu/gallery/view/1460/515

      • Steve Brettell
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
          I love the idea of the zipper, but what do you do with your stuff while you
          sleep?